Partner with SSF
Is your organization looking to fill a STEM education programming need?
Shooting Stars Foundation provides an active engagement model for your students to learn about technology – with various programs from web design to tech entrepreneurship to cybersecurity.
We serve communities in need through collaborative partnerships with other non profit organizations. These partnerships are designed and developed to fit the partner organization’s STEM education needs. Together we work towards empowering youth through education.
Impactful STEM Programs
- Programs put on exclusively for your organization
- Choice of 5 different camps and program models that we can tailor to any age group and group size
- Hands on – results based programs
- Showcase and competitions on final day with prizes for students
- Peer lead learning
- Fun and exciting engagement models – teachers use Kahoots, competitions, and prizes to keep students engaged
- Real life experience – mentored by professionals
- Thoughtful, relevant and inspiring keynote speakers
Ease of Collaboration
Shooting Stars will coordinate and execute your camp from start to finish – with coaches and a program manager dedicated to your partnership
Priority Access to Sponsored Programs
We provide free events to students sponsored by corporates like IBM, Amgen, Netscout – your students will get first access to these programs!
With either tier of engagement here is what you can expect from your partnership with SSF:
In partnership with organizations like the NSBE: National Society of Black Engineers, The Haitian American Caucus, EAH Housing, and the Down Syndrome Network Oregon (DSNO) we are able to serve students from all different experiences and backgrounds.
Please Inquire Here
To learn more about how we can work together to serve your organization, fill out the form or please write to email@example.com to inquire about partnering with SSF