Apply Today to be a Summer 2021 Coach
*Call for Coaches - Summer Camp*
Eligibility – 8th grade through 12th / Undergrads
Limited spots left to coach – Sign up Today
Exciting Summer Camps Coming Up
Brand new programs
You can create your own curriculum of anything else you are passionate about and teach
Coaching sessions are 1 hour each day – You need to sign up for 2 weeks at a time
If you are busy during the day – you can sign up for an evening session to teach
Most curriculum is already pre-made and you will be trained
Some marketing help required to market in your areas
Get quite a good number of Volunteering Hours towards your Presidential Service hours
Be a coach – or run an entire session – Get leadership skills either way !
Experience a great 2 weeks to write your summer story !
Session 1: June 14th - June 25th
Session 2: June 28th - Jul 9th
Session 3: Jul 12th - Jul 23rd
Session 4: Jul 26th - Aug 6th
Session 5: Aug 9th - Aug 20th
Shooting Stars Foundation 2020-2021 National Board Positions are Now Open!
Shooting Stars Foundation is looking for passionate young leaders who are committed to make a difference where-ever they are!
- Roles can be anywhere in the US – in fact anywhere in the world too!
- You will be trained for every role along with written training documents
- Positions available to execute the following – Entrepreneurship camps, Science competitions, dance/music fundraisers, hackathons etc
For more info, click here
Why Volunteer With Us?
- Official Officer Position (VP, Director, Officer roles) in a grassroots impactful organization
- Ability to volunteer and contribute in an area of your passion – Science / Technology / Entrepreneurship / Dance / Music
- Well rounded leadership experience serving the local community as well as global community!
- Ability to interact / mentor as well as visit with the graduates we sponsor in 8 countries
- Eligible for Presidential Service Award
Why Should We Recruit You?
- You are passionate in one or more areas is which the Foundation operates
- You are excited to make a impactful difference in the lives of youth
- You are committed to contributing the needed hours for the position along with your school workload
- You will have good marketing skills in the community to market the program you will be executing
- Some amount of parental / adult time will be required for some programs
National - Vice President
- Lead the entire program across multiple regions, Establish best practices and standards
- Drive all camps to completion
- Commit to average 6-7 hours per week
- Highest position within a State
- Execute 3 or more of SSF programs in the State
- Commit to average 4-5 hours a week
- Recruit needed team members in your area
- Execute one of the SSF programs under the State President or Vice President
- Commit to average 2-3 hours per week